Dear Colleagues - I am trying to get some information about schools of =
Art & Design that have automated their card catalogs.  I know of some =
schools such as CCAC, RISD, Parsons, MA College of Art, and School of the =
Art Institute of Chicago.  I would like to know:
1.  Do you have an automated system?
2.  Do you have remote access to the OPAC either via dial-up access =
and/or Internet access?
3.  Is your OPAC part of a consortium (example, the Fenway Libraries in =
Boston)?
4.  If you have remote access, is use restricted only to students, =
faculty & staff?

Thanking you in advance for your help!  If others are interested, I will =
gladly post my findings on ARLIS-L.

Kathy Heuer
Reference Librarian
Minneapolis College of Art & Design