Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. >Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life. > > I just read an article in an internet newsgroup describing how > to make $50,000.00 in only one month from a $5.00 investment. > > Of course I thought this was rediculous ,or some type of pyramid. > I talked it over with my family, an attorney, and my friends, and > they all agreed it was some sort of scam.I hate scams because > usually someone gets burned, and I didn't want it to be me! > I blew it off for a few weeks then saw another one in a > newsgroup I go to alot and thought, "Maybe this is legitimate!". > Besides, whats $5.00 , I spend more than that in the morning on > my way to work on coffee and cigs for the day. > > > Well, two weeks later,I began recieving money in the mail! > I couldn't believe it! Not just a little , I mean big bucks! > At first only a few hundred dollars, then a week later, a > couple of thousand , then BOOM . By the end of the fourth > week , I had recieved nearly $47,000.00. It came from all > over the world.And every bit of it perfectly legal and on the > up and up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had > enough left over for a nice vacation for me and my family. > > Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well. > Markus Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks. Dave Manning claims >he >made $53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone says it was only >$17,000 for him. Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how they >say they did it, it made sense to me. Enough sense that I'm taking a >similar chance with $5 of my own money. Not a big chance, I admit--but >one with incredible potential, because $5 is all anyone ever invests in >this system. Period. That's all Markus, Dave, or Dan invested, yet >their $5 netted them tens of thousands of dollars each, in a safe, >legal, >completely legitimate way. Here's how it works in 3 easy steps: > >STEP 1. > >Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five seperate pieces >of paper along with the words, "PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST." >(In >this way, you're not just sending a dollar to someone; you're paying >for >a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill, money order, or bank note inside >each paper, and mail them by standard U. S. Mail to the following five >addresses: > 1. Chia Han Sin > 1, Keris Drive, > Singapore 456964 > 2. Vic Williams > 14307 Virtue Rd. > Lenoir City, Tn. 37772 > > 3. Bill Brown > 148 South Downlen #796 > Beaumont, Tx. 77707 > > 4. Marco Monet > 409 N.E. 107 St. > Miami, Florida, USA 33161 > > 5. Alain Renaud > 2638 Augustin-Cantin > Montreal, QC,Canada > H3K 1E1 > 5. Orlando Acevedo 320 Brown St #101 West Lafayette IN 47906 > >STEP 2. > Now remove the top name from the list, and move the > other names up.This way, #5 becomes #4 and so on. > Put your name in as the fifth one on the list. >STEP 3. > Post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. There are at > least 17000 newsgroups at any given moment in time. > Try posting to as many newsgroups as you can.Remember > the more groups you post to, the more people will see your > article and send you cash! >STEP 4. > You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing > returns within 7 to 14 days! Remember, the internet is new > and huge. There is no way you can lose. > > Now here is how and why this system works: > > Out of every block of 200 posts I made, I got back 5 responses. > Yes, thats right,only 5. You make $5.00 in cash, not checks or > money orders, but real cash with your name at #5. > > Each additional person who sent you $1.00 now also makes 200 > additional postings with your name at #4, 1000 postings.On > average then, 50 people will send you $1.00 with your name at > #4,....$50.00 in your pocket! > > Now these 50 new people will make 200 postings each with your > name at #3 or 10,000 postings. Average return, 500 people= $500. > They make 200 postings each with your name at #2= 100,000 > postings=5000 returns at $1.00 each=$5,000.00 in cash! > > Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each with your name at > #1 and you get a return of $50,000 before your name drops off > the list.And that's only if everyone down the line makes only 200 > postings each! Your total income for this one cycle is $55,000. > > From time to time when you see your name is no longer on the list, > you take the latest posting you can find and start all over again. > So thats it. Pretty simple sounding stuff, huh? But believe me, it > works. There are millions of people surfing the net every day, all > day, all over the world. And 100,000 new people get on the net > every day. You know that, you've seen the stories in the paper. > So, my friend, read and follow the simple instructions and play > fair. Thats the key, and thats all there is to it.Print this out > right now so you can refer back to this article easily.Try to keep > an eye on all the postings you made to make sure everyone is > playing fairly. You know where your name should be. > > REMEMBER....HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.YOU DON'T > NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO MAKE THE MONEY! > GOOD LUCK TO ALL,AND PLEASE PLAY FAIR AND YOU WILL > WIN AND MAKE SOME REAL INSTANT FREE CASH!