Kathryn Borowske wrote:

> I have a faculty member who is looking for a good book for her students on
> the subject of "art and technology."

There is an excellent book by Owen Kelly, who teaches multimedia, called
"Digital Creativity" put out by a foundation in England. It's the best
rundown of art and technology I've read though it does have a European
slant to it. He was commissioned to write it as an introduction to art
and technology.

 I loaned the book out so I don't have the publisher but I do have
Owen's email. He'll answer any questions and arrange for a review copy
to be sent.

Owen Kelly
ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]  -- http://artnetweb.com
426 Broome Street, NYC 10013  212 925-1885
READINGS: http://artnetweb.com/views/viewsind.html