Hi, Has anyone any suggestions on the following? Jennifer QCA

>Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 12:37:43 +1000
>To: [log in to unmask] (Jennifer Brasher)
>From: George Petelin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: URL - Citation guide for internet sources (fwd)
>
>Jennifer,
>Do you know of a good bibliographical utility for the Macintosh? I use Nota
>Bene on the IBM - which is an amazing academic tool - but have not found
>anything really comparable on the Mac for my postgrads.

>George Petelin, PhD, Deputy Dir.Teaching & Learning | Ph:    +07 3875 3105
>Queensland College of Art, Griffith University      | Fax:   +07 3875 3199
>PO Box 84 Morningside, Queensland 4170              | Email:
>AUSTRALIA

Jennifer Brasher            `` `  ` `   EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
Art Librarian                  ``  `  ` VOICE: +61 (07) 3875 3132
                                  `  ` `FAX: +61 (07) 3875 3133
SNAIL MAIL                           ` ` `  `
Queensland College of Art Library       ` ` ` `  *
Griffith University                        ```````  *

Clearview Terrace                             ``*` *
Morningside Campus                                 *
PO Box 84 Morningside Brisbane Queensland 4170 Australia
"As long as war is regarded as wicked, it will always have its fascination.
When  it is looked upon as vulgar, it will cease to be popular."
Oscar Wilde " The Critic as Artist. Pt ii."