As of this spring, Harvard Architecture Review was reported to be
alive, though extremely irregular in its publication schedule. Its
current editor is Theresa Genoveses (tel. 516/864-3211, fax 543-4740).
Princeton is taking over the publication from Rizzoli; the next issue
(no. 10) was supposed to appear early 1996 but there's no sign of it
yet. I hope that helps ...

Andras Riedlmayer
Fine Arts Library
Harvard University