ARLIS Colleagues,

FYI, the video I requested information about last week, American
Visions, by Robert Hughes, is featured in Autumn 1996 (V.9 #3), issue of
Modern Painters.

Chris Quinn

Christopher J. Quinn
Assistant Architecture and Art Librarian
Ricker Library of Architecture
608 Taft Drive
208 Architecture Bldg.
Champaign, Illinois  61820

E Mail at :
(217) 333-0224

P.S. My email address will be changing in the near future. To ensure that
I will continue to receive your mail, please start sending email to me at
the following address  [log in to unmask]