Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 15:28:50 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: Multiple recipients of list ARLIS-L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: kkk doll

A curator at Harvard owns a KKK doll.  It is the real thing, meant for a
child, with a removable white sheet hood.  (about 1 1/2 ' tall)  We think
it is a document that should be saved in a museum collection.  Does anyone
have a suggestion of a folk? or history? collection that would receive this
gift?
thank you,
Julie

Julie Mellby
Assistant Curator
Dept. of Printing & Graphic Arts
The Houghton Library                         617-495-2444
Harvard University                      fax: 617-495-1376
Cambridge, MA 02138         email: [log in to unmask]