Dear ARLIS members,

ARTEXT is pleased to announce a new list of monographs and
general books on African-American artists.

Our catalogue is available for browsing or downloading at our World
Wide Web site: http://www.webcom.com/artext

We are also happy to announce that all of our online catalogues are now
searchable by artist, author, title, keyword, etc., which we hope will also
provide a useful research tool.

If you do not have Web access or would like copies of any of our catalogues
sent to you by e-mail or snail-mail, please send requests directly to:

Kindly do not send replies to Arlis-L.

Thank you.
Jerry Sobel

ARTEXT--Books on Modern Art, Women Artists and Film Studies
361 Harvard St., #7
Cambridge, MA  02138
Tel/Fax: (617)-661-1756
E-Mail: [log in to unmask] (Alternative email address: [log in to unmask])
World-Wide-Web: http://www.webcom.com/artext