We at Element Technology Co will be launching a new technology
to send faxes worldwide for a little more than the cost of a
local phone call. Our customers will be able to send faxes
around the world using their fax machine, their Windows based
computers, or, using the internet.

We think that this new service will save most businesses huge
amounts of money. The service will be launched on Nov 1, 1996.

If you like, you can e-mail me your e-mail address and I will
keep you informed as we get closer to the launch date.

Thank you.

Angela [Customer Information]