I have several questions about alumni slide registries:

1)  Does your college maintain such a file for alumni?

2)  Is the slide registry housed in the library and maintained
by the library staff?

3)  If yes, would you be willing to send me any documentation
you have relating to the registry?

4)  If no, where else in the college is the slide registry kept?

Please respond to me, not the list;  if there is interest, I would
be glad to summarize for the list. Thanks!

Cris

--
Cristine C. Rom, Library Director, Cleveland Institute of Art
11141 East Blvd., Cleveland OH 44106