I'm working on updating my CV for a personnel thing, and it has to be done by
tomorrow. I did a book review for Art Doc on Patrick Lester's _Biographical
Dictionary of American Painters_ & Dawn Reno's _Contemporary Native American
Artists_, but I can't remember if it came out yet. The latest issue of Art Doc
I can find is Winter, 1995, which came out this spring. Is there a later one?
Is that book review in it? Pages? My mind is a blank. I'd appreciate it if any-
one can answer ASAP. To add insult to injury, my other account--from which I'm
subscribed to ARLIS-L--just went down in flames, so please reply to the
address below:

Thanks,
Edith Crowe