The next meeting of the ARLIS/ NY Cataloging Discussion Group will be held at
the Museum of Modern Art Library, Wednesday October 30, 1996 (not the 23rd as
previously announced), from 3:30-5:00 P.M.

At July's meeting we came up with a list of topics that might be addressed at
the October meeting:

                Use of multiple thesauri.

Subject headings we would like to see changed (accompanied by examples of
letters to LC recommending those changes)

Backlogs

                Archival records

It will also provide an opportunity for demonstrations of our new Voyager
(Endeavor) system, and, time permitting, Cataloger's Desktop, etc.

I will send out another reminder closer to the meeting date.

Daniel Fermon
Asst. Librarian/Cataloging
Museum of Modern Art Library (New York, N.Y.)