The Architecture School Librarians Group (UK and Ireland ), otherwise
known as ARCLIB, is holding its next annual conference in Birmingham,
England. The dates for this event are 14-16 July 1997. ARCLIB is
issuing a call for papers from anyone who feels they would have
something to contribute to discussing  the practice of librarianship
within, or on behalf of, Schools of Architecture. We are particularly
interested in contributions in the area of electronic resources and their
 application, for example the use of image databases.

Anyone wishing to propose a paper or to enquire about the Conference
should in the first instance contact me (ARCLIB Secretary) on

Julia Barrett
Architecture/Planning Librarian
University College Dublin