Dear colleagues,

I have been following with keen interest discussions in other forums (VRA-L,
CAAH, etc.) of the latest draft of CONFU guidelines for the educational use
of digital images.  I believe ARLIS/NA was represented in the CONFU
discussions, and I wonder if somebody could direct me to our representative?

Also, have I missed something, or has there been no recent discussion of
this on our list?

I ask in the belief that these proposed guidelines are unacceptable and
detrimental to the educational mission we all serve.

Thanks, and apologies if this has already been hashed out on ARLIS-L without
my noticing!

Max Marmor