Greetings:

Sometime ago I asked you all about your experiences with book sales in your
libraries, specifically as an effort to get rid of your duplicate
monographs.  We are planning a book sale for later this fall, and are now at
the point of trying to price all the books we have accumulated.  I'd like to
pick your brains now for any ideas on pricing structures and their criteria.
That is, what prices have you used and what criteria have you used to assign
them to the books?  As we have a LOT of books to sell, we are looking for a
system that is  easy to use.

Thanks to those who provided me with this information in response to my last
post.  I still have your posts, so don't feel you have to respond again,
unless you've got something new to add!

Many thanks in advance,

Kathy Mitchell

Kathy Mitchell