Do you have the name of a publisher or supplier?

Thanks

Jennifer QCA

>Forgive me if this product has already been discussed (I have that gnawing
>feeling). The art department here has shown an interest in the ArtLook CD of
>contemporary art.  I notice from the literature that the CD received
>"overwhelming responses" at both the CAA and  ARLIS/NA conventions this
>year.  I'd be interested in observations from those of you who have looked
>at it.  Do you think it would be a useful complement to images and
>information in art periodicals?  Do you believe its annual cost ($695) will
>be cost effective for your collection?
>
>Tom Riedel, University of Wyoming

Jennifer Brasher            `  `  ` `   EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
Art Librarian                  ``  `  ` VOICE: +61 (07) 3875 3132
                                  `  ` `FAX: +61 (07) 3875 3133
SNAIL MAIL                           ` ` `  `
Queensland College of Art Library       ` ` ` `
Griffith University                        ``````
Clearview Terrace                             ``*`*
Morningside Campus                                 *
PO Box 84 Morningside Brisbane Queensland 4170 Australia
"As long as war is regarded as wicked, it will always have its fascination.
When  it is looked upon as vulgar, it will cease to be popular."
Oscar Wilde " The Critic as Artist. Pt ii."