I was just asked to produce a list of 10-15 art titles for purchase.
These title and descriptions/reviews of the texts will be used for a
fund-raising effort in a community college library system. If anyone has
suggestions for "big-ticket"$$ items (over $100 each) please mail me.
        -Olga Francois
         PCL

Thoughts I had after looking at our collection:
        -Many of the more popular art movements and periods are covered,
i.e. impressionism, etc..
        - needed are texts on women, Native, Korean, and Vietnamese American
art or artists
        - maybe texts on printmaking, ceramics, other crafts, etc.
        - basicly any suggestions would help, we want big, pretty,
and WELL DONE.

THANKS.
        -Olga Francois
oh yeah this list is needed for tomorrow and we don't have any
art catalogs.