ARLIS/Northwest announces its Fall meeting, Friday Oct4-Saturday Oct.5.
The meeting begins at 1 p.m. in the Seattle Public Library auditorium.
The theme is "Art reference in the information age."
Schedule:

Friday Oct.4    1-1:30 Registration/refreshments
                1:30-2:30 Speakers -- Mimi Neill Gates, Director, Seattle
                Art Museum; Dave Ruddicl, Center for Technology.
                Demonstration of Northwest Artists Database.
                3:30-5:00 Tour of Seattle Asian Art Museum.
                Evening: catered dinner at homne of one our librarians.

Saturday Oct 5: 9-11 Community learning lab (project of Bill Gates'
                L:ibraries On-Line).
                11-11:30 wrap-up: "Where do we go from here?""
                11:30-12 Business meeting.
                12 noon Lunch at local eatery (optional).

For more information, call Stan Shiebert or Jo Ann Fenton at 206-386-4615,
or E-mail to [log in to unmask]

Stan Shiebert
Fine & Performing Arts Dept
Seattle Public Library