Arlis Colleagues,

I am trying to track down a citation for a video. A patron remembers
seeing a video, in Australia, on american art, hosted by Robert Hughes?
May be a multivolume series, perhaps 4 vols/hours? She thinks it might have
been called American Visions. I tried Art on Film, RLIN, OCLC. If anyone
knows anything about this series please respond to me directly, off the
list. Thanks

Chris Quinn

Christopher J. Quinn
Assistant Architecture and Art Librarian
Ricker Library of Architecture
608 Taft Drive
208 Architecture Bldg.
Champaign, Illinois  61820

E Mail at :
(217) 333-0224

P.S. My email address will be changing in the near future. To ensure that
I will continue to receive your mail, please start sending email to me at
the following address  [log in to unmask]