One of our patrons needs a portrait (any kind: photograph, print, etc.) of
the composer Giuseppe Gabetti, author of the "Marcia d'Ordinanza," later
called "Marcia Reale," which was the  Italian national anthem until 1945.
He stumbled upon the information that the sculptor Giuseppe Realini (1856-
1925) made a bust portrait of Gabetti, but we do not have anything else
to go about, and I am afraid that the local resources have been exhausted.
Does anybody out there have any useful information, so that we can request
copies through Interlibrary Loan?  Answers from Italy in Italian wellcome too.
Anna Bigazzi
Mortensen Library
University of Hartford
200 Bloomfield Avenue