Could someone please send me information (citation, company, equipment
needed, etc.) on the new CD-ROM I have heard about on Chartres Cathedral?
Thanks very much in advance for your help!  Ray Anne Lockard

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh