Ray Anne Lockard and I are the editors of the newsletter of the Gay and
Lesbian Caucus, an affiliated society of the College Art Association. As I
was sticking the labels on the copies of the new September issue, I noted
there are few names of art librarians on the list. Since both Ray Anne and
I are interested in the bibliography of gay and lesbian art and artists,
there are lots of entries for new books, etc. in this area. Also, the book
review column is compiled by Jim Van Buskirk.

If you do not know about the Caucus and its newsletter, please request a
sample copy of the newsletter. I'll send you a copy along with a
membership form.

Sherman Clarke
NYU Libraries