        **Apologies for Cross-Postings**

Han-Shan Tang Books of London was pleased to find that what we like to
think of as our no-frills-all-content web site has been chosen by the _Far
Eastern Economic Review_ editors (http://www.feer.com) as one of 'Asia's
Best Web Sites'. (See also 'A New Page in Book Buying' FEER, Aug 29, 1996,
p. 50.)

        http://www.demon.co.uk/eastfield/hstbooks/

If you haven't yet visited, then please do. Our newest catalogue 78 was
recently mounted and there are many books from our field - East Asian Art
and Area Studies - listed in our feature which collects books we catalogue
by week number, for weeks 36, 37 and (the current week) 38.

With thanks to all colleagues in our field
Han-Shan Tang Books
Please, all replies to: [log in to unmask]