The problem with the address below is with the capitalization.  The correct
address is:

http://alberti.mit.edu/caa/The_Profession/CEI/index.html

(i.e., "CEI" not "cei")

FYI, a compilation of responses I have received about the two confu drafts
(7/1/96 and 8/15/96) will be available on the CAA Website at the same
location by early next week.
-----------------------------

>Date:    Thu, 12 Sep 1996 18:02:36 EDT
>From:    Jennifer Brasher <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: 8/15 Draft CONFU guidelines for digital images -Reply

>Greg, I cannot seem to find this URL address. Is it correct? I've simply
>copied and pasted it into Netscape eradicating any possible typos on my
>part. Jennifer
>
>>> With regard to the content of the CONFU guidelines,  The most recent
>>> draft available for review on the CAA web site has already been
>>> revised. (View at http://alberti.mit.edu/caa/The_Profession/cei/index.html)
. . . .

Leila W. Kinney
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone:  617-253-5133
Fax:    617-258-9455

Electronic Editor, College Art Association
http://alberti.mit.edu/caa
Co-Chair, CEI (Committee on Electronic Information)
http://alberti.mit.edu/caa/The_Profession/CEI/index.html