           We are trying to identify what appears to be a print.  The obje
           ct is on a clear plastic (?) sheet measuring 70cm x 55cm.  The
            image on the sheet is a transparent blue oval measuring 52cm x
            40.5cm, with 13 holes punched along a central axis.  In the lo
           wer left margin there appears to be an edition statement (po
           ssibly 142/190) scratched in the plastic.  Scratched in the low
           er right margin is what appears to be a signature or title (pos
           sibly Tom tom, but essentially illegible).  Our edition of the
           object is sandwiched between plexiglass.  The blue oval looks t
           o be some sort of overlay, approximately paper thickness.  If t
           his sounds familiar please contact me directly.//  Katherine L.
            [log in to unmask] Curator of Fine Prints/Libr
           ary of Congress/Prints and Photographs Division