Joye

I got a message that the URL is not recognised. Is it correct? I am flat
out and dreaming copyright at night - Ugh! Hope all is well with you.

Cheers - Jill

>I have had a longstanding complaint about Gordon and Breach prices for the
>Visual Resources publication.  I know of one other library in Australia
>that has just cancelled.
>
>Perhaps we should all be taking a different tact and support more scholarly
>e-publishing.  Below is the introduction to the first electronic issues of
>CHArt.  URL= http://rubens.anu.edu.au/chart/
>
>I am not aware of this is domain protected or not.
>
>Joye

>Computers & the History of Art:
>Teaching, Images, Internet
>
>Welcome to this, the first electronic issue of CHArt. I am guest editor
>for this
>issue, the normal editor being John Sunderland in London.
>
>In the next few weeks, a question-and-answer session with Jennifer Trant
>(Manager, Imaging Initiative, Getty Art History Information Program) will be
>added below.
>
>Your comments on this experiment are solicited, as are suggestions for
>topics to
>be included as electronic imaging "tutorials" on ArtServe. Please email me!
>
>Michael Greenhalgh
>Australian National University
>

>Terry Allen: Virtual Image Libraries & Intellectual Property
>
>Bob Duffy: The Shape of Things to Come: The Worldwide Web in Art History
>Education
>
>Bob Duffy's List of Resources Hot-Links
>
>Rodney Hoinkes: The Architecture and Landscape of the Learning Web
>
>Gerhard Jaritz: Everyday Life in the Middle Ages and Digital Image Analysis
>
>Ben Kessler: Internet Tools in a Local Context: Favoring an Incremental
>Approach to Image System Development

>J Volker, Institute Librarian  |Telephone      +61 6 249 5800
>Institute of the Arts          |Fax            +61 6 249 5722
>Australian National University |Email          [log in to unmask]
>GPO Box 804 ACT Australia 2601 |AusArts URL=http://www.anu.edu.au/ITA/AusArts/

Jill More                               Tel.+61 2 9385 0720
College Librarian                       Fax.+61 2 9385 0686
College of Fine Arts                    Email  [log in to unmask]
The University of New South Wales
P.O. Box 259, Paddington N.S.W. 2021
Australia