Subject: need help: exhibits in Italy
Author:  ART LIBRARIES SOCIETY DISCUSSION LIST <[log in to unmask]> at
CEC-INTERNET
Date:    9/6/96 5:55 PM

One of our faculty would like to have a listing of coming exhibits in
Northern Italy (December-January).  The subject: furniture design
and/or contemporary wood sculpture.  Most of my resources are reviews
of past exhibits...
I would appreciate any lead, comments, addresses, etc.
Thanks.
Elizabeth
Scholes Library, New York State College of Ceramics