We have never subscribed to these journals due to the cost and the poor
service.  There are two universities in our system who subscribed to VR
to split the cost and they have been having trouble receiving the
journal.  If ARLIS/NA decides to send a collaborative response to G&B,
you may wish to approach VRA as well.  There are several (many?) slide
curators who are also unhappy with G&B.  Perhaps an effort by both
organizations would send a wake up call.

Sheryl Frisch
Slide Curator
Department of Art & Design
Cal Poly