I am pleased to announce that the Cataloging Section of ARLIS/NA now
has a home page!  I urge section members and any art catalogers to
take a look at it and send feedback to me at:
[log in to unmask] .  Like most home pages, this one will
grow and change over time.

Many thanks to Madelyn Cook for agreeing to maintain the page, and to
the University of Arizona for providing disk space!

The URL is:
    http://w3.arizona.edu/~arlis

There is not a link to it from the ARLIS/NA main page yet, but
hopefully it will be linked up soon.

--Kay Teel
  ARLIS/NA Cataloging Section Acting Moderator 1996/97