We have ordered a copy of "Weg Zum Bauhaus-Meisters" by F. Deutscher and
published recently by Seemann (Leipzig).  However, I urgently need to get a copy
of the bibliography before our copy arrives (I'm told 4 weeks).  Has anyone
received a copy yet, and could you mail or fax a copy of the bibliography?  I'd
be so grateful (actually, the curator who desperately needs it will be the most
grateful), and we can reimburse for your costs.

Please reply to me directly at    [log in to unmask]
as I don't see ARLIS-l although I can send to it.

Thanks for your help!

Kathy Corcoran
Joslyn Art Museum
2200 Dodge St., Omaha NE 68102
(402)342-3300 x239 (V) or (402)342-2376 (Fax)