If you served as a recorder or moderator or chairperson or coordinator at
any business meeting or AskARLIS or session at the Miami conference and have
not sent a report to me for publications in the conference issue of Update,
please contact me immediately.  The deadline for submission was June 10 and
I am still missing slmost TWENTY reports.

Your frantic and desperate Update editor,

Linda Zieper