I don't know of such a list but you might like to know that the Portland,
Oregon Art Museum has a rental/sales gallery also with a similar setup as
you describe.
On Fri, 28 Jun 1996, Stan Shiebert wrote:

> We are looking for a list of rental sales galleries attached to museums
> around
> the country, like the one at the Seattle Art Museum. Does anyone know of
> such a list? AT the Seattle Rental Sales Gallery you can rent a painting
> and your rental charges apply to the purchase price. Any help will, as
> usual, be gratefully received.
>
> Stan Shiebert
> Fine & Performing Arts
> Seattle Public Library

Barbara Padden                  Art and Music Librarian
Multnomah County Library        801 SW 10  Portland, OR 97205
(503)248-5123 Ext4874           [log in to unmask]