We are in the midst of devising a policy for handling duplicates of
monographs, and wondered if you all might be able to help.  If any of you
have policies in place concerning the following, we would love to hear what
you've come up with.

We are looking at:

what materials to keep duplicates of
how to process the duplicates when we find them
how to get rid of the duplicates we don't want (book sale, sell to dealer,
use in trade...)
criteria to use in deciding which copy to keep

If anyone has experience with doing a book sale, we'd like to hear about
that, too.

Many thanks!

Kathy Mitchell

Kathy Mitchell