I would echo the request for the names and addresses of dealers--especially
for out-of-print materials--in Asian art.  There are many of us who purchase
Chinese and Japanese titles and knowing about vendors here and abroad would
be useful to many, so I hope you'll post the responses to Jennifer
Farquhar's request on the listserv.
    We at Northwestern would also be interested in vendors of o-p
architectural serials.  We used to trade with Weinreb in the UK but his
successor firm is not as active in acquiring runs of 19th and early 20th
century journals.  We would welcome names and addresses of U.S. and U.K.
because we buy American, British and European periodicals.

Rochelle

rials>----------------------------Original message----------------------------
>I have recently begun ordering books in the field of Asian art (all periods)
>and would appreciate suggestions for booksellers in this area. We have a
>very broad-based art collection with a large population of Asian patrons
>and I would be ordering materials in Chinese and Japanese as well as in
>English.
>
>TIA
>
>Jennifer Farquhar
>San Francisco Public Library