Do many libraries generally catalog CD-ROM reference sources?  Or, do many
libraries pass on cataloging them, relying instead upon point-of-use promotion
of these sources?  I'm thinking in particular of art price indexes, but theis
could also apply to electronic bibliographicsources.

I have searched OCLC and RLIN and found surprisingly few libraries holding the
following:

ADEC : International art prices [OCLC-1; RLIN-1]

Artfact [OCLC-5; RLIN-5]

Leonard's combined price index of art auctions [OCLC-1; RLIN-2]

Mayer international auction records [OCLC-5; RLIN-2 others]

FRANCIS  / INIST. [OCLC-1; RLIN-2]

Underlying my question is, what libraries actually have these sources.  Thanks
for your input.

Barbara E. Reed
Art Librarian                                                           phone:
(603) 646-3831
Dartmouth College                                                       fax:
(603) 646-1218
6033 Carpenter Hall
Hanover NH  03755-3570