It is my pleasure to announce that Ed Teague, our Webmeister, has mounted
the bibliography on lesbians and gays in the workplace that I compiled to
accompany the paper I gave at the Miami Beach conference.

The URL for the ARLIS Web Site is

http://caroline.eastlib.ufl.edu:80/arlis/

        Click on Publications
        Click on ARLIS Publications on the Web

Thanks very much Ed, for providing this service to ARLIS members!

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh