I have the following ARTNEWS issues available, for the price of
postage;  please forgive any inaccuracies in the list which
was put together for me by a student.

All issues have our library property stamp; unbound issues are
in poor to fair condition; bound voumes are lime green.

UNBOUND issues available:
V. 40 # 1-20
V. 41 # 1-18
V. 42 # 1-18
V. 43 # 1-20 + annual
V. 44 # 1-2, 4, 6-20
V. 45 # 1-13 + annual
V. 46 # 1-12
V. 47 # 1-10 + annual
V. 48 # 1-4, 6-10
V. 49 # 1-5, 7 (part1), 8-10
V. 50 #1-10, + annual
V. 51 # 1-3, 5-10 + annual
V. 52 # 1-10 + Christmas issue
V. 53 #1-7 (part 1), 8-10, + Christmas edition
V. 54 # 1-2, 4-10
V. 55 # 1-10, + annual
V. 56 # 1-10 + annual
V. 57 # 1-10, + annual
V. 58 # 1-10, + annual
V. 59 # 1-10
V. 60 # 1-10
V. 61 # 1-10
V. 62 # 1-10
V. 63 # 1-10
V. 64 # 1-10
V. 65 # 1-10
V. 66 # 1-10
V. 67 # 1-10
V. 68 # 1-10
V. 72 # 3, 8-10
V. 73 # 1, 3-6, 8-9
V. 74 # 3-6, 8-10
V. 74 # 1-2, 4-10

BOUND VOLUMES
V. 69 (Mrach 70-Feb 71)
V. 70  (March 71-Feb 72)
V. 71 (March 72-Dec 72)

Please respond directly to me and not to the list.  I hope
some of these issues can find a home.  Thank you!  Cris

--
Cristine C. Rom, Library Director, Cleveland Institute of Art
11141 East Blvd., Cleveland OH 44106