 I have had a request from members of the Fashion Department in the Faculty
to find an authoritative source and date for the difference in overlapping
and fastening of mens and womens clothing , also any reasons for the
change.

I have checked what resources we have without success and can find no
mention of how or when the difference came about. Can someone assist with
this or point me in the right direction?

Thank you,
 Joy

Please send any replies to [log in to unmask], not to the list.

Joy Slater,
Faculty Liaison Librarian, Design, Architecture and Building
University of Technology, Sydney
PO Box 123,
BROADWAY NSW AUSTRALIA 2007

Phone   61 2.330 3722
Fax     61 2.330 3303
Internet   [log in to unmask]

These comments are made in a private capacity and are not necessarily the
official view of the University Library or University of Technology, Sydney