Hi y'all,

Thanks very much for all your extremely helpful responses, listed below,
about German art magazines. These lists are continually bountiful! I'm
sending to both lists as I'm not sure where people responded from.

Jennifer QCA

1.BE - English translation available. ( Am waiting on details for this).

2.Parkett _ It's actually Swiss, written in German and English. It's
published quarterly, and the last time I checked (about 2 years ago) it was
about $75/year. It's probably one of the best periodicals covering
contemporary art. The art gallery where I used to work would order it
through D.A.P. in New York.

PARKETT SERIES WITH CONTEMPORARY ARTISTS is not exactly new but gives in
depth interviews and info on 2 or 3 artists each quarter. It is printed in
Switzerland with New York ([log in to unmask]) and Frankfurt  addresses.
ISSN 0256-0917  ISBN 3-907509-95-1. It is definitely bilingual.
Anne-Marie Quets  [log in to unmask]

3.Weltkunst.

4.ART. DAS KUNSTMAGAZIN _ ISSN 0173-2781 It contains separate flyers with
english translations. It is kind of like the american magazine ART AND
ANTIQUES. News, lots of ads etc.

5.2029 Mazazin _ English translation. The address is
2029 Magazin Verlag, c/o Photogalerie The Compagnie, Poolstrasse 7,
D-20355 Hamburg. The distributor in Great Britain is Central Books Ltd. It
covers both art and design -- it is a large format colour periodical with a
cover price of US$20 per issue.

6.EMIGRE, EYE, and AXIS.  (I'm not quite sure if these are German or just
European).

Arriva derci (sic).

Jennifar

Jennifer Brasher                        EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
Art Librarian                           VOICE: +61 (07) 3875 3132
                                        FAX: +61 (07) 3875 3133
SNAIL MAIL
Queensland College of Art Library
Griffith University
Clearview Terrace
Morningside Campus
PO Box 84 Morningside Brisbane Queensland 4170 Australia