Could people please reply to the list. We are about to embark on collecting
in this area so I am very interested.

Thanks
Jill

>We have a good collection of artist's books which we are finally going to
>organize, display and make available to the college community.  We plan
>to continue to acquire new titles on a regular basis once we get this
>new collection organized.
>
>Does anyone out there have samples of collection development policies for
>artists books?  I would very much like to see what others have done
>in terms of collections of artists books.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Judy Donovan
>Library Director
>Moore College of Art & Design
>Philadelphia, PA

Jill More                               Tel.+61 2 385 0720
College Librarian                       Fax.+61 2 385 0686
College of Fine Arts                    Email  [log in to unmask]
The University of New South Wales
P.O. Box 259, Paddington N.S.W. 2021
Australia