This message is posted to ARLIS-L and BI-L
     We are in the process of preparing to teach a new 1-unit required
introductory course in information literacy to all freshman.
     We thought that a nice way to begin would be to create a context for
the course by discussing the history of information, books, libraries, etc.
Rather than prepare a lecture, we were hoping to find an interesting video.
We have searched all catalogs we have in house, but can find nothing. Does
anyone know of such a video? We would be very appreciative of any leads or
ideas.
Thank you,

  *  Sue Maberry, Director
  *  Otis College of Art & Design Library