                                ARLIS/NJ
                New Jersey Chapter of the Art Libraries Society
                                Founded 1974

                Summer Meeting - Wheaton Village
                Museum of American Glass

                Saturday, July 13th

        We will meeet at 11:00 for a brief history and introduction to the
Wheaton Glass Factory anf the glass industry in South Jersey.  Following
lunch at the country inn in the village, we will have a tour of the Museum
of American Glass.

        The museum offers the opportunity to make our own paperweight
under the guidance of a master glass artist.  This can be scheduled after
our tour, if enough people are interested.  The cost is $40 per person,
plus $5.00 shipping.  If you are interested, return your registration
slip to Zsuzsa as quickly as possible.

        A carpool will depart at 9:00 a.m. from Susan Swartzburg's
apartment building, Colony House, 1050 George Street; free parking.
We will pick up people at the New Brunswick rail and bus stations before-
hand.  Zsuzsa will provide directions for those who wish to drive to
Wheaton on their own.

REGISTRATION: Tour to Wheaton Village; Museum of American Glass
        Saturday, July 13, 1996 - 11:00 a.m.

_____ I plan to attend and will travel to Wheaton Village
        on my own.  Please send directions.

----- I would like to carpool from New Brunswick, leaving at
        9:00 a.m. from Colony House, 1050 George Street.

----- Please pick me up at the New Brunswick train/bus station
        at _____.

_____ I would like to make a paperweight.  (if enough members want
        to do this, we will make arrangements.  Pay at that time.)

RETURN to: Zsuzsa Szabolcsi, 225 South Fourth Avenue, Highland
Park, NJ 08904; telephone 908-985-6286.