Arlis Colleagues,

Greetings! I am trying to assist a patron with a question about an
illustrator for the London Graphic (National Graphic??) by the name of
H. Cumming. It seems that this newspaper was an illustrated weekly
published from 1890s or so up to mid 1930s. (At least that is what we
have at U of Ill.) He apparently was a correspondent/illustrator for the
paper's St. Petersburg bureau. Any information on this person would be
appreciated. Not in standard art biographical sources. Please respond to
me directly. Thanks,

Chris Quinn

Christopher J. Quinn
Assistant Architecture and Art Librarian
Ricker Library of Architecture
608 Taft Drive
208 Architecture Bldg.
Champaign, Illinois  61820

E Mail at :
(217) 333-0224

P.S. My email address will be changing in the near future. To ensure that
I will continue to receive your mail, please start sending email to me at
the following address  [log in to unmask]