We are proud to announce our new Photography Catalogue #54.  If you do not
already receive our catalogues and would like to receive a copy of this by
email (in 5 parts) or snail mail please RESPOND OFFLIST to [log in to unmask]

This catalogue contains monographs, portfolios, artists' books, travel,
early technical manuals, history, periodicals, essay/criticism, exhibition
catalogues, original photos, FSA, Czech photography, documentary, pictorial,
postmortem, stereo, and a memorial daguerreotype.

Once again  PLEASE RESPOND OFFLIST to  [log in to unmask]  Please indicate
how you wish to receive the catalogue with your address.  Thank you,

ANDREW CAHAN: BOOKSELLER, LTD.
3000 Blueberry Lane
Chapel Hill, NC  27516 USA
tel 919-968-0538