Hi:

I am having trouble tracking down the following exhibition catalog and
journal for a graduate student, I cannot find either.  I have looked on
both OCLC and RLIN:

        Dematerialization Show.  Ikon Gallery, Birmingham. 1968

        A journal entitled "LD",  editor Oscar Masotta

I am also looking for an article in a journal entitled Spare Rib.  I am
looking for an article written by Roselee Goldberg in, I believe 1972, but
I need a proper citation (title, year, volume, issue, and page number) for
ILS purposes.

If anyone out there has any leads, please respond directly to me.  Thanks, Laura

Laura Schwartz
Art Reference Librarian
The University of Texas at Austin
Fine Arts Library, FAB 3.200