Hi Everyone,

Midsemester exams and I have time to jump on the list again.

The catchcry of management at the moment is  outsourcing. Sorry if I'm
hitting old turf here.

I was wondering who else has outsourced their image capture either onto
optical magneto tapes/drives(???) or CDs. Cost and opinions of
effectiveness?

I am having real trouble here even purchasing a scanner, and this has been
suggested to me, so I'll look forward to your responses and make a few
enquiries myself to Kodak, etc.

Thanks everyone!

Jennifer QCA

Jennifer Brasher                        EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
Art Librarian                           VOICE: +61 (07) 3875 3132
                                        FAX: +61 (07) 3875 3133
SNAIL MAIL
Queensland College of Art Library
Griffith University
Clearview Terrace
Morningside Campus
PO Box 84 Morningside Brisbane Queensland 4170 Australia

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable one
depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw