Hi Gwen,

What page is it on? I have the Choice, March 1996 here, but cannot locate
it. I must be blind! Thanks.

Jennifer QCA

>Does anyone have information on this new title "Photographers on Disc
>: an international index of photographers, exhibitions and
>collections" by George House, ISBN 0783815514? I have read a very short
>review of this title in "Choice" March, 1996 but would be interested
>in hearing from anyone who has previewed it  or has more information on
>the contents of this title.
>Thanking you
>Gwen Scott

Jennifer Brasher                        EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
Art Librarian                           VOICE: +61 (07) 3875 3132
                                        FAX: +61 (07) 3875 3133
SNAIL MAIL
Queensland College of Art Library
Griffith University
Clearview Terrace
Morningside Campus
PO Box 84 Morningside Brisbane Queensland 4170 Australia

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world. The unreasonable one
depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw