For those members in the New England area this summer, I would like to
invite you to a new exhibition at Harvard's Widener Rotunda Gallery:
William Morris and the Kelmscott Chaucer.  On view beginning June 21,
opening party on June 28, 1996.  We are lucky enough to have several copies
of the original book, all Kelmscott Press books, and some interesting
Morris design materials.  Burne-Jones fans unite.

Julie Mellby
Assistant Curator
Dept. of Printing & Graphic Arts
The Houghton Library                         617-495-2444
Harvard University                      fax: 617-495-1376
Cambridge, MA 02138         email: [log in to unmask]