Update:  I received the following message from Casalini--

Peter Cameron, Art Newspaper+s Marketing Manager has indicated that the
CD-Rom version should be ready in 3 to 4 months.  Art Newspaper on CD-ROM
will be available for L60.00 to subscribers of the print edition and L80.00
to non-subscribers.

Peter Cameron assures me that when Art Newspaper on CD-Rom is ready, it will
be heavily promoted in the relevant Art History, Computer and Library
journals.

 However should you wish to receive a copy of the promotional literature, he
said to please feel free to fax your interest to him care of the following
address and he will see that you receive the information.

The Art Newspaper, 27-29 Vauxhall Grove, London SW8 1SY, Great Britain.  Fax
: 00441 71735 332, Telephone : 00441 71735 331.

I hope this information is of use.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if
you have any other queries.

Sincerely yours

Simone Schenirer

Ruth Thomas, Art History Bibliographer, Boston University Libraries