>Hi Everyone,
>
>I have heard there is a particularly good current German art magazine, with
>English translations. The student couldn't remember the title, so I havn't
>much to go on. Any suggestions much appreciated? We are currently
>reassessing our serials, and may take on new titles.
>
>Any other English/Euro publications on current art are also of interest to
>us. We have "ArtForum".
>
>Thanks for your time.
>
>Jennifer QCA

>Jennifer Brasher                        EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
>Art Librarian                           VOICE: +61 (07) 3875 3132
>                                        FAX: +61 (07) 3875 3133

Colleagues,

Please post your replies to the list.  I suspect this would be of interest
to many of us.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter P. Blank                         102 Cummings Art Bldg.
Librarian                              Stanford, CA 94305-2018
Art & Architecture Library             415-725-1038
Stanford University                    fax 415-725-0140